High School Registration


Welcome to Idaho Falls School District 91! Here are some of the things you will need in order to enroll your child in one of our high schools, which serve students in grades 9-12.

Registration Packet
Complete a registration packet at the school or download the packet in English or Español and complete it ahead of time.

Address Verification
Documentation is needed to show your residence is in the school boundaries (i.e. Power Bill, Rental or Purchase Agreement). Or an Enrollment Waiver is needed if you want your student(s) to attend a school outside of your school boundaries. Read the Waiver Policy for more information

Grades from Previous School
Withdrawal form with grades from previous school. If enrolling before the school year starts, please bring your final report card from the last school attended or a copy of your transcript.

Proof of Birth
Idaho law requires that upon enrollment of a student for the first time in an elementary or secondary school, the parent or guardian must provide either a certified copy of the student's birth certificate or other reliable proof of the student's identity and birth date. Other reliable proof of the student's identity and birth date may include a passport, visa, or other governmental documentation of the child's identity.

Idaho law states upon first admission and prior to attendance in public schools valid immunization records must be provided for a student, or sign an exemption. View current requirements.

Legal documentation of guardianship is needed if you are not the biological parent.